Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sock Curls

A year or so ago I watched a video on youtube called The Sock Bun Secret.  The basic idea is that you can use a rolled up sock to create a perfect and full looking bun.  I've used it on Emmaline for awhile now and it really does work great.  Then a few days ago I discovered the same girl had another video up on how to curl your hair using the same method.  I was intrigued!  Afterall, this last Easter, I curled everyone's hair using traditional curlers.  They work of course, but it is difficult to sleep in!  A bun made out of sock is no problem to sleep in at all and it kind of reminded me of the old way our grandmothers curled their hair with rags or pincurls.

Anyway - I was quite pleased with the final results:


LILIANA

EMMALINE

Rating:  4 Lollipops

No comments: