Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas: Complete

Today my parents watched Emmaline and Liliana while we took Imogene with us and went Christmas shopping. I can now officially say we are done - everything from the big gifts down to the little stocking stuffers! We started out the morning by going to breakfast at a restaurant we have never been able to try due to Emmaline's allergies, called The Egg & I. It is a chain that started right here in Colorado and it was GOOD. Wow. If you find you have one in your area - go check it out.
After breakfast we hit Toys R Us, Costco, and Dollar Tree. It was nice having our list and knowing exactly what we were buying at each store. It really made things more efficient.

Bring on Christmas - we're ready!

Rating: 5 Lollipops (we actually found some huge lollipops at the Dollar Tree but there were only 5 left and they were all broken. I am kind of tempted to go back another day and see if they get more in stock...)

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Jealous! I wish I could say the same for my family.

Anonymous said...

Walgreens has some huge lollipops in either the bright colors or shaped like a christmas tree~

Nonna said...

I am at the point where I give gift cards and Santa fills all the stockings...ah, no more shopping and after Christmas my kids and grandkids have a blast shopping themselves and get twice as much to boot with all the after Christmas sales !

Tara said...

Check Walgreens or Walmart for the large lollipops! I have found them at both! And congrats on getting it all done! I have NOTHING ready for it!

the andersons said...

wow... you have inspired me!

Jamie said...

Hey! I thought I was doing well since I am half done with Christmas! Good to hear from you!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Look at you all ready for Christmas! I'm impressed. I also wish I could give you a magic, cheese-less alfredo, but I've got nothin'!

tren said...

I've been thinking about trying The Egg and I. I'm going to have to, I think. I wish I were done with our Christmas shopping, but I've barely started!

Christina said...

I miss "The Egg and I"... boo hoo! Another reason to move back to Colorado.