Yesterday was day two of Emmaline's sports sampler class that she is taking. They did soccer for the first two classes. As it turns out, Emmaline is kind of a natural! This is incredibly shocking since neither AJ or I are athletic - and that is putting it gently. Her teacher commented that Emmaline was picking up the skills very quickly and that she does the best headers she has seen in that class in a long time. Who knew that Emmaline would have no problem bouncing a soccer ball off her head??? Emmaline had a blast learning all the different skills. Next week I think we will start basketball!
Rating: 4 Pixie Dust
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun for her to get a taste of sports and the arts !
And you are SURE she carries your genes? Positive?
Hooray for Emmaline. I would be similarly surprised to find one of my children athletically inclined!
Post a Comment