Happy Birthday AJ!
In honor of this day I give you 32 Things I Love About You
1. You're a hard worker
2. You do Dishes
3. Your Smile
4. You play with the kids
5. You are patient with the kids when you do projects
6. You do projects with the kids
7. You are good at organizing things
8. You fulfill all my computer needs
9. You tell me that you love me everyday - usually several times a day
10. You put the toilet seat down every single time
11. You cook dinner once a week
12. You kill critters for me
13. You listen to me blab about subjects that bore you
14. Your Eyes
15. Your Nose
16. Your mouth
17. Your ears
18. Your hands
19. Your toes
20. You study out issues
21. You learn and care about things on a local, state, country, and world level
21. You're great a model railroading
22. You know what a "money maker" is
23. You provide for our family
24. You eat leftovers
25. You're not a picky eater
26. You'll watch chick flicks with me
27. You change diapers, make lunches, give baths
28. You're honest
29. You communicate well (a rarity for programmers!)
30. You're loving
31. You're kind
32. You're YOU
Rating: 5 Lollipops
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know what a money maker is! And I can shake it, too. ;)
Sweet...Happy birthday AJ !
so nice! Happy birthday AJ!!!!!
Happy Birthday, AJ! I always forget that he and Audrey share a birthday. Hope his was as great as hers!
Post a Comment