Friday, November 21, 2008

Do you ever wonder...

...if it is worth it to change all the diapers, comb all the hair, find *matching* socks and shoes for everyone, get coats on everyone, and strap three kids into carseats just to get one thing at the store?

Me too.

Rating: 2 Lollipops

6 comments:

AJ said...

I guess that depends on how much you love your husband, and if you wanted to get a treat for Date Night™ or not. Hopefully... you also got anything else you might have had a rain check for.

Jamie said...

I only have one and don't go through all of that for just a few things at the store. I guess I'm lazy. Or, I guess I just don't love AJ that much. :)

Good to hear from you! Your blog is fun to read! I hope I get a little more exciting soon so I have more to write!

Nonna said...

NO, but we have to do it anyway if we're good Moms like you are !

Mom of Princesses said...

Nope. 99.9999% of the time it is TOTALLY not worth it (at least, for me).
2_princesses (bbc)

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

I wonder that all the time! :)

Jenny said...

do the socks REALLY have to match? And couldn't you forego the hair combing? If you move to San Diego, you don't have to worry about the coat thing, either...