For Liliana's birthday we went to the Children's Museum yesterday. Today we just had present opening and cake. Lil was happy with all of her gifts. Particularly her eyes got so big and excited when the huge dolly was unwrapped. "Baby!" she said.

I had grand plans for her cake - but things just got busy so all I ended up doing was a round cake with a big snowflake on it. Then due to a very long story that involves poop that I won't relate here, the cake remains uncut and we will blow out candles tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Lily-Pie!
Rating: 5 Pixie Dust

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to a gorgeous girl!
She is a cutie! I love the babydoll.
And Happy Anniversary to you too!
Why would you not want to share a very long story that involves poop on your blog? Those are the best. LOL! Love the cake. My Jonah turns 2 next week, and I might have to steal the idea, because it looks pretty easy.
That's a darling picture of Liliana at the end.
Hi Bethany-
I love reading your blog, and always followed your bargain hunting on BBC. Your stash pictures are truly inspirational. Is there a place you go for your main couponing board? I need to find a good home, and I was trying to remember if you started a new coupon board?
Thanks for any info-
Bunny
Two? She is two? Where the heck has the time gone? Well, Happy Birthday Liliana, and a Happy Anniversary to you 2!
Darling...Happy B-Day !
BTW, glad you bagged the poop story...this time LOL !
Post a Comment