Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vegan Fried Chicken

So today I had a hankering for making some sort of baked or fried chicken. Most of the really good breading recipes use buttermilk and/or egg in them. So, I did what I always do - I typed "vegan" in front of whatever recipe I want, and see what comes up. Yeah.... whoops. Anyone else see the problem with trying to google Vegan Fried Chicken?

Rating: 2 Lollipops

7 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

lol. Sounds like something I would do.

Meagan said...

Ha ha, that's funny.
What about an onion ring batter or something? I don't know if it would work, but there are a lot of those that are vegan.

Nonna said...

You are too funny ! Real fried chicken is the only answer ! LOL

Diamond said...

I thought the title was a joke. It was still a funny post. Thanks for sharing the laughs.

Rebecca said...

HAHAHA! Thanks for the giggle ♥

Jamie said...

When I read your title, I wondered what you were going to say you used for the chicken.

Carrie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You crack me up! What's sad is, I didn't get the joke until the very end.