Thursday, February 26, 2009
Big Decisions
Well we've come to a big decision. Unless something changes drastically (like the charter school makes it all the way down to us on the list) we are going to homeschool Emmaline for Kindergarten. After weighing all my options and doing a ton of research, it seems like it is the right choice for us for now. Now I have 6 months to work myself up to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck!
You always tackle new challenges with your whole heart, enthusiasm, and dedication. You will be awesome!
We will homeschool our kids. I'd love to chat about it. I've learned a lot in the last few months about it. heidibdavies at yahoo dot com.
Good for you. Wish you luck.
Good for you Bethany!!! I'm sure it will be great. You're an awesome mom and I applaud the thought, consideration, (and I'm sure) prayer that you put into this decision.
Way to go!!
You are amazing...I could never have the patience for home schooling ! Hope it goes well !
Post a Comment