Last night we watched a little friend of Emmaline's while her parents went on a Valentine's Date (we celebrated on Friday night). It was from 7-10pm so definitely past Emmaline's bedtime so I told her it was a slumber party. I asked her if she knew what the was and she said it was when you turn on the radio and dance around! Pretty funny!
Anyway, basically I let them watch movies for all three hours and fed them popcorn and muffins. It was fun to see two little girls camped out on the floor, snacking and having a blast. So grown up! Anyway, her friend went home at 10:00 and then we put Emmaline to bed (she fell asleep on the floor at about 9:30).
At about 3am she came into our room complaining that her stomach hurt so we let her climb in with us. I bet you can guess what happened after -that's right - up came those muffins and popcorn! Ew.
That makes two kids vomiting in our bed in less than 24 hours. Though luckily with Emmaline we caught most of it in a bucket. Good times.
Rating: 2 Fireballs (for the vomit) and 2 Lollipops (for a fun party)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor babies. I hope they are feeling better soon.
The sleepover sounds like it was fun. I can't wait for my girls to get older so we can have slumber parties.
Ooh no! I am so sorry!
When are you going to learn? :)
Post a Comment