Saturday, February 14, 2009

Morning Motivators

The girls all piled in with us this morning and we turned on cartoons for them. I fed Idgie and then sat her next to the other girls. A few minutes later - Idgie barfed. It wasn't just spit-up, it was about 50 gallons of puke. Idgie escaped unscathed but it got on every layer of our bedding, all over Emmaline, and on 4 stuffed animals.

Nothing gets you up early on a Saturday like vomit all over your bed. That's what I always say anyway.

Rating: 2 Fireballs

4 comments:

Heavenly said...

Ooh...yuck.

Sorry.

Amanda said...

yeah, thats gross.

Kathleen said...

Ick. Julia spit up on Jeremy's side of the bed yesterday. I know I THOUGHT about changing the sheets. Shhhh, don't tell him I forgot.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how annoying! I hate having to deal with puke! Let me guess...you had just changed the sheets on your bed the day before, right? Never fails.