Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling Old

So today in church there was a new missionary that had just been transferred to our area. It turns out we are from the same home town! We were only able to chat for a few minutes but long enough to play the Who Do You Know game. It ended up just making me feel old. We knew none of the same people from either church or even the same teachers from high school! It was awhile later after talking with him that I realized he is probably about 10 years younger than me.
Yeah.
I would have been a Senior in high school when he was in 2nd grade.
Man that made me feel old!

For those of you who still live there - it was Elder Allred.

When did I become a grown-up????

Rating: Some sort of retro candy bar. Maybe an Apollo Bar?

2 comments:

Heavenly said...

When you started the next generation. ;)

Mary said...

Don't feel bad, at least you are a grown up far away from where you grew up. No childhood histories to haunt you!