Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

It's Spring Break this week and luckily Emmaline is on the mend from her strep throat and ear infection! I thought some of the rest of us were getting strep but it turns out that so far we are all doing well. Which is quite the miracle. Usually that kind of thing rips through our whole house!
Today was absolutely gorgeous. A high of 83 degrees! Craziness. To think we had a snow day last week because we got a foot of snow, and next week it is supposed to be back in the 50's. Colorado is crazy like that. It can never make up its mind.
Obviously with the warm weather, the girls wanted to go out to play. The problem was that our fox was napping here! I didn't want to send the girls out to play with a wild animal in the yard, no matter how cute he is, so we had to get rid of him. We yelled and we tried to throw things, but he just wouldn't leave. Finally I turned the hose on him and that got him to leave! I felt really bad doing it but I wanted the girls to be able to play! Hopefully he knows he can come back and is always (usually) welcome.
The girls of course got filthy dirty outside, which meant a bath in the middle of the afternoon. I let them have more playtime in the tub instead of just rushing them through. Then afterwards, we painted toenails. All of them thought that was just fabulous! I actually painted mine on Sunday (not an easy task in your last month of pregnancy!) so I just did theirs today. We tried to get a good picture but it is hard to get 3 squirrely girls to hold their feet still!


Rating: Pink Pink Pink Cotton Candy


1 comment:

the andersons said...

what a completely adorable picture!