Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Giveaway!

Isn't that the popular thing to do?  To have a giveaway on your blog?

Well here are the details.

It is time for this blog to get renamed!  It is too girly (now that I have a boy too!).  It needs a new name and a new look.  However - we are waiting for that inspiration to come and it hasn't, so we are officially looking for suggestions. 

If we pick your suggestion, the winner will receive:

1 coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
1 coupon for FREE Bulls-Eye BBQ Sauce
4 coupons for $5.00 any Similac Purchase

That's all I've got to bribe you all with - so take it or leave it!

Leave a suggestion in the comments.

6 comments:

Krystin said...

My vote is for *Lemonaide Stand*...all my kids..boys/girls are always beggin to make a lemonaide stand!! Oh, and this was just for kicks..i don't need a prize!!

Betsy said...

Sugar and spice...and puppy dog tails!

Kristin said...

I don't know. I had the same problem a few months ago. I was
Kristin and the girly girls.

I'm now

The girly girls and a bonus boy.

Shannon said...

Full of Joy, Three Girls and a Boy

Kelly said...

"Lemonade, Lincoln Logs & Leftovers"

A little unfair to the girls b/c Lincoln will have his name in the title but a little tribute to the only boy in your brood (so far!).

Kelly

Mary said...

I don't think your current title is necessarily too girly. If you want something more specifically heterogeneous, however, what about "Variety Pack" or "Mixed Nuts" (maybe not such a good blog title for an allergy mom). "Party Mix?"