Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Idgie Squishy


Sometimes we call her Idgie Squishy.  I'm not sure why.  You'd think the nickname of Idgie would be enough!  I just wanted to write down a few things about her today.

1) Idgie loves socks. 
2) Idgie loves getting her hair done.  She will be the first kid sitting on the stool, ready and waiting to get ponytails.  Sparkley hair ties are icing on the cake.
3) Idgie has reached the "no" stage.  She says it with such whiney enthusiasm and then withers to the floor.
4)  She gets attached to whatever she has on or is holding or is within sight at the moment and will sleep with it.  One night she went to bed with her shoes on because she refused to take them off.  Today at naptime she snuggled in with AJ's hairbrush.
5) She regularly sleeps with Dotty (a stuffed dalmation), Blankie, and Frog.
6) When she walks into a room she prefers to exclaim one of two things:  "Surprise!" or "I'm home!"

Rating:  3 Lollipops

2 comments:

Jana said...

The girl loves accessories!

Kathleen said...

I like that she calls Julia, Jello.