Goodness, I haven't written in five days! Shocking! Maybe because life has been pretty dull. My parents are now officially home. We enjoyed having them to visit and Emmaline still prays every night that they will drive safely - she doesn't realize they are home already!
Emmaline had her very last sports class today - Teeball. She actually has a little teeball set here at home so she already knew what she was doing with that. They did practice throwing which was good. They got a sticker on their left foot and right hand so they could remember which foot to step with and which hand to throw with. That seemed to really help! After Thanksgiving, we have her signed up for 3 weeks of ice skating. Come January, we haven't decided yet what to do!
Liliana's new word is "guy" (or "guys"). Instead of calling "daddy" like she used to, she now says, "guuuy! guuuuy!" Pretty funny.
Imogene is just doing that cute thing. She is doing really well now in her exersaucer. She loves to be up in that because she can see better what is going on around her. She is often content to just watch the chaos.
AJ recently got the World of Warcraft expansion (computer game) so we haven't seen him in a few days. It is like spotting Yeti - rarely emerges and when he does - it is kind of scruffy and hungry. ;-) It's all good though. I know it is a new version of his game and it won't last forever. Emmaline spends time on her computer right next to him so they are actually spending quality time together!
As for me - well I'm actually quite boring. Nothing new!
Rating: 3 Lollipops
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Most of life is just boring but so worth it ! LOL
BTW,
I got a kick out of AJ and his new game...that's how I get when I'm really into a book, I only come up for air,food,bathroom calls and otherwise, leave me alone until I'm done !
The Yeti comparison made me laugh! My Dh will go upstairs (to his office) for "a few minutes" and we won't see him again for a few hours.
Post a Comment