Saturday, January 31, 2009

Applesauce

I haven't posted pictures in awhile. I should do that. But not today.

I made applesauce for Idgie today. I haven't actually started her on solids but at some point I should get around to it. Solids are so annoying. You have to sit them in the chair and feed them every bite, blah blah blah. At least with nursing we can plop down into my butt groove on the couch and I can surf the internet while she eats. I'm so lazy. With Liliana I didn't start solids until she was 7.5 months. I am considering going even longer this time. Sheer laziness on my part. But admitting it is the first step in recovery - right?

Rating: 1 Lollipop

1 comment:

Krystin said...

I started Lilah, but I am really bad about it..she only gets "food" once a day if that..usually it's like once every 2-3 days!!