Monday, January 26, 2009

Bite

One of the 35 words that Lil does say is "bite" (yes we've been counting her words for her evaluation on Friday). Lately she has been doing something really cute. If I am nursing Idgie, sometimes she will get distracted. She likes to look around while she nurses. Liliana will come up and try to push Idgie's head back towards me and she will tell her "bite! bite!" Hopefully she is trying to tell Idgie to eat and not to actually bite me!

Rating: 3 Pixie Dust

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That is cute! I <3 little kids.

Heavenly said...

So...if I comment will you think I'm trying to be kinder to you? ;)


Nursing does kind of look like biting, I can completely see her line of reasoning. LOL I think it's rather clever. :)

Kathleen said...

Yes...nursing babies should not bite. I say this with the sad knowledge of a person with experience.