Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Naptime

We have turned a corner for nap time. A couple of weeks ago I finally stopped swaddling Imogene at night. She has done great going right to sleep when I lay her down. At nap time though, I still swaddled her and put her in her swing. It was a guaranteed way to make sure she would nap. Well today for nap time, I put her down in her crib unswaddled - just like we've been doing for nighttime. I was worried she wouldn't go for it since the room is so light during the day. Anyway, I am pleased to say that she went right to sleep and I haven't heard a peep from her in an hour. I love this stage!

Rating: 5 Pixie Dust

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Naptimes are the best Glad she went down so easily !

Anonymous said...

Lucky! We are still swaddling, still rocking, still feeding all night... I'm glad Idgie is treating you well!

Toshia said...

Lucky you! I have to force naps on the baby and my others gave them up years ago!