I learned about CSA's a few years ago and have kept my eye out ever since for one that might fit the needs of our family. Well I finally found one! For June - October we are paying $275 and will get a 1/2 bushel of produce weekly from them - straight from the field to my fridge! Also we get to go to their U-pick farm (that is open Sept-Nov) as often as we want! Some farms require that you volunteer time working at the farm or they decide what comes in your bushel basket. This farm doesn't have a work requirement and I get to hand select each week exactly what I want to bring home!
I can't tell you how excited I am! We spent $300+ in produce last year between June - October so I know this will be a great deal!
More about CSA's
Find a CSA in your area
Rating: 5 Lollipops
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved our CSA last year! So much in fact that we are going to try to grow our own garden.
Hope you love it as much as we did!
Post a Comment