How did Idgie get to be 9 months old? I swear I really did just have her and now we're just 3 months out from her first birthday! This is crazy talk I tell you. CRAZY talk.
She had her 9 month well child check. Overall she is very healthy. The doctor was concerned that she hasn't really done any growing but Emmaline was the same way - tiny body and BIG head!
Height - 26 inches 12% (up 1 inch since 6 months check)
Weight 14 lbs 14 oz. less than 3% (down 2 ounces since 6 month check)
Head - 17.25 inches 45% (up 3/4 inch since 6 month check)
Rating: 5 Pixie Dust
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's crazy isn't it?! I haven't processed the fact that I need to plan a first birthday party for Anya lol.
Post a Comment