Emmaline is a funny girl. While I was getting ready this morning, she announced to me that she had salad dressing on her hand from last night, and was tickled silly that it was still on her hand. I encouraged her lick it off (duh!) or to peel it off (as it may have been congealed by then). She scampered out and did just that - or so I assumed.
After a bit, she announced to me that she had cleaned her hand! Yay! On our sheets. Not so yay. And when I checked it out, it wasn't salad dressing after all - it was blood! And there was a bit of it - both on our sheets and on her face (apparently she did try to lick it off - good girl!). Apparently she had pricked her hand some point, and thought the mass of blood pooling on her hand was salad dressing.
Kids are so cool sometimes!
Rating: 5 Laffy Taffy
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What kind of salad dressing do you USE at your house, that looks like blood??!!
Catalina, Russian, Raspberry Pomegranate all come to mind. :-D
Post a Comment