Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

AJ's mom made some beautiful dresses for the girls for Easter and I did up their hair. Overall they make a pretty picture - if you can get them to sit still for one!






Rating: 3 Peeps

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, their hair looks amazing. How long did that take you???

Those dresses are darn cute at well.

Maggie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look how adorable those dresses are. They are so beautiful!

And their hair is great. Was it hard to do?

Kathleen said...

So cute! I wanted to get a cute picture of Miss J, in her easter dress.

But I forgot to tell her so she pooped on it. Sigh.

Jana said...

So fancy!

Kristin said...

Pretty pretty princesses!

Erika said...

Those are great dresses. It is so hard to find Easter dresses that are not sleeveless (especially when you need 3 of them that coordinate in different sizes). I didn't even bother trying this year.

Kathy said...

Pretty dresses and pretty girls!

Jamie said...

Those dresses look great. And their hair looks great. I'm impressed. That is one reason that I hope I have all boys, I don't have to worry about hair! :) (I probably just 'cursed' myself into having a girl with this next one.. we find out in just over a week!)

Jamie said...

They are so pretty! I love the dresses!

The cool family! said...

CUTE HAIR! I know how you did the hairstyle... but HOW did you keep that ribbon in their hair while you did it?? That would just slip right out of my girls' hair as I tried to style around it.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous dresses and gorgeous hair - and I am thoroughly impressed that you got a shot with all of them sitting up, looking at the camera, and smiling! Way to go!

With that expression on her face, Liliana is the spitting image of Bethany - and Imogene could be a carbon copy of Emmaline! So fun!

Rebecca said...

Great job on the hair!!!