Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

I wish I could tell you a funny story about this picture - and I am sure it IS funny - I just don't know what it is. All I know is that when I went to go check on the girls this is how I found them.


Rating: 5 Pixie Dust


8 comments:

Jamie said...

That is a great picture! I'm so glad you were able to get it! They are practically in the same pose! Funny!

Heavenly said...

Do they share a bed?

Bethany said...

No they each have their own bed. What is in the picture is Emmaline's twin bed and on the other side of the room is Lil's toddler bed.

Heather said...

I love it:) Sweet girls.....

Heavenly said...

Looks to me like they share a bed on the sly occasionally. LOL

the andersons said...

so cute!

elverda said...

I am trying to learn how to comment. Barb is showing me how.

Hope this goes through.

Grandma Lincoln

Kathleen said...

Good work Grandma!