Emmaline has been pretty stingy with the hugs and kisses lately. She has gotten it into her head that hugs and kisses have to age/ripen before they can be given out. Ask for a hug and she'll probably tell you that her hugs are all too young and the won't be old enough to give out until tomorrow. I was lucky enough to receive one of those hugs the other day: "Here mom, you can have this old, extra hug that I have."
Liliana, on the other hand, has been taking extra hugs whenever she can get them. She will run up to us, fall into our arms or cuddle in our laps, and just want us to wrap our arms around her and hug her. As much trouble as that girl give us I think that is really what she needs is so many extra hugs and kisses. I am glad that she is asserting herself and coming to get them from us. We probably hand out an excessive amount of hugs during the day anyway but Liliana just needs even more than that I guess!
Rating: 2 Sweethearts
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emmaline is so funny...
Post a Comment