Today it was 80 degrees outside. I decided that winter sweaters were no longer cutting it for the girls.
Whenever I do the seasonal changing over of the clothes I wonder where the girls got so many clothes! I swear I pulled out at least 50 gazillion tubs of clothes to pull out summer clothes for each girl. We have been very blessed to get hand-me-downs from family and friends so at least I don't have to go out and buy anything and it *was* nice to have lots of options.
Idige and Emmaline are both on the small side. Idgie is still very much in 6-9 month clothes and I suspect she will be for some time. Emmaline stays really close to her age/size - so she is still in a 4T. On the other hand, I had to pull out 3T clothes for Liliana and she is only two and a quarter. The 2T stuff all looked like it would be grown out of by the end of the summer. I also had to consider what type of clothes to pull out since I hope to potty train Liliana this summer. Obviously things like onesie type shirts are not ideal for that! The weird part is that the clothes I pulled out for Lil are the ones that Emmaline wore last summer! I wonder how long until Liliana passes Emmaline altogether?
Rating: 3 Lemon Drops (because they remind me of sunshine)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain. Currrently my floor is littered with snow jackets, bib jumpers, snow boots, flip flops and swimsuits. What is up with this weather?
My second is in Kindergarten and wearing the clothes my oldest wore last year in 3rd grade and some from 4th!
I think clothes, and especially shirts, shrink by the time the first is done with them.
Post a Comment