Saturday, July 26, 2008

Diaper Daze

Well I was much more successful in my Walgreens runs today. In fact so successful that I managed to go to EIGHT different Walgreens and walk away with:

71 Packs Diapers
3 Boxes Dried Fruit
1 Honey Bear
1 Gallon Milk
4 tubes chapstick
6 boxes nursing pads
2 tubs wipes
2 packs of gum
2 reusable shopping bags

AND
$39.53 richer than when I left the house this morning.

Not a bad day at the office.

Rating: 5 Lollipops


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Augh - I thought I did good with my diapers...I mean, I did...but you always beat me!

tren said...

How on earth do you do this?

Trenya

Stephanie Baum said...

HOW in the WORLD do you do this? I SO need to just shadow you on a shopping trip!!!

Tara said...

What the heck?!?! How on earth do you do this!! 71 packs of diapers?!! I don't think I would need to buy any ever again! Good job!