Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The things kids say...

So I am rushing around while ALL the kids are napping (a feat all by itself!!!) trying to get everything ready for my sisters to arrive. At the moment I am picking up all the toys, Emmaline comes out of her room and says to me (in a stage whisper): "Mommy! Moooommmy! Will you please stop making that noise? It might wake one of the girls up and I am trying to get some rest so please try to be more quiet!"

You just can't win.

Rating: 3 Pixie Dust (at least she was trying to nap!)

4 comments:

~April~ said...

Oh, that is precious... ha ha.

Rebecca said...

HAHA! Can you blame her? ;)

And shouldn't your sisters be picking up the mess for you? That's what they are there for after having a baby, right? ô¿ô

Suzy said...

OMG she's adorable!

Nonna said...

So darling !