Liliana and Imogene:
I agree...they are all very cute !
That's a hard call! She looks like both!
That'uns a model 2.
I think she favors Emmaline a bit more, but with Lil's coloring. You're right, though - they're all adorable!
Congratulations!I think they all look the same! LOL! But then I think every baby in a family usually looks exactly like the last until about 4 months old...
Awww she's adorable and I think she is a good mix of both her older sisters!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I agree...they are all very cute !
That's a hard call! She looks like both!
That'uns a model 2.
I think she favors Emmaline a bit more, but with Lil's coloring. You're right, though - they're all adorable!
Congratulations!
I think they all look the same! LOL! But then I think every baby in a family usually looks exactly like the last until about 4 months old...
Awww she's adorable and I think she is a good mix of both her older sisters!
Post a Comment