Wednesday, July 23, 2008

**UPDATE** Please say a prayer

for a friend of mine. One of my best friends from high school was hiking and has been missing for a day and half. Her brother married my sister so really she is family too. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.


**UPDATE** she was found and is fine!!!! I'm sorry I don't have other details right now.

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

OH no! I'm so sorry! SIL almost got lost a couple weeks ago up Timp. Scary stuff. and it looks like you've been up to a lot of fun stuff lately! I'm so jealous of your food storage! That'll be the first thing I really work on when we get a house, as is we're bursting out of every corner I can stuff stuff into.

Rebecca said...

I am SO GLAD she is okay! Hooray!!!

Kaylene said...

OH good. That's really scary!

Nonna said...

It is so easy to get lost, even for adults...I said a prayer throughout the days since your post...I am so happy she is fine and safe !