So as part of the solution to getting the girls to not come into our room so early, we got Emmaline a clock a couple days ago. We showed her how the first number needs to be a seven before she and Lil are allowed to come out of their room and come wake me up. (I'd prefer 9:00 but I was trying to be reasonable!) So for the last two mornings, the girls have come into my room - before 7:00. When I ask why they are out of their room when the first number on their clock is clearly a six, I get this reply: "But I wanted to see what time it is on YOUR clock."
It's like she KNOWS that I set her clock 6 minutes slow....
Rating: 3 Pixie Dust (that Emmaline is such a smarty-pants)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I once tried tricking Garrett into staying in bed longer by not resetting his clock after a power outage.
But he counted on his fingers that if he went to bed when the clock blinked 3, he should get up when it blinked 2.
Dang resourceful children.
LOL kids can be soooo smart!
Post a Comment