Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A lot about a little...

I feel like I have a bunch of snippets of things to talk about but not enough for a post for each one, so just like my birthday post, this is going to be a hodge podge of miscellaneous stuff!


First off, my Grandma was here the whole week visit. We had a lot of fun and it was fun for the girls to get to play with their Great-Grandma!


Grandma and Emmaline both had fun playing Wii Bowling together. Grandma was determined to NOT have Emmaline beat her and finally on the last day Grandma did win!





If you recall, we found a baby bird on the ground, he was still there the next day and we got worried that he would get hurt or something, so I called the Humane Society to ask what to do. Turns out they get a lot of similar calls this time of year. Apparently birds learn to fly from the ground! I never knew that. They assured us that we should just leave him alone, and that his family would still be feeding him and encouraging him to fly. Turns out that was true. We found his a couple days later spreading his wings, and a few hours after that, he was gone!




We had an awesome storm during the week too. The lightening was going continuously. It was really spectacular. I don't think this video does it justice, but you get the idea. The next day we had an afternoon storm with thunder so loud and long that it was shaking the house.




We also caught Lil doing this one day. She was eating chicken nuggets for lunch, and decided that ketchup was yummy enough to finish off with her spoon!



Grandma also helped me can this week but that is long enough for another post!

Rating: 5 Lollipops

No comments: