This is HUGE people. HUGE.See those salad dressings in the picture??? Emmaline can have them! I was reading the labels randomly last night and was shocked to discover that NONE of them have dairy or any of Emmaline's other allergens!!!
AJ and I couldn't believe our eyes and I even called Kraft to confirm. We gave Emmaline some to try and she hasn't had any reactions and she isn't dead so it must really be true! She has never had anything like ranch dressing before and thought it was really yummy.
On one hand it makes me sad as a general consumer that something that *should* have dairy in it - doesn't. But on the other hand, as the parent of a food allergic child, I am thrilled that she can have some "normal" kid things. I can put this on her sandwiches just like mayo or make coleslaw with it! WOW!
I also checked and the *regular* ranch still has dairy in it - so it is just the cucumber ranch variety of the ranch flavors that is safe - and then the Creamy Italian and Thousand Island too are dairy free.
Rating: 10 Lollipops (I didn't know I could get so excited over salad dressing)
3 comments:
wow... that it huge! yay!
You can make taco salad! (the real kind, you know, with thousand island)
Dude, you should buy a case of each, just in case someone throws a hissy fit and Kraft changes their formula!
Post a Comment