My apologies for not updating as much as I usually do. I've been kind of busy!
So a few highlights from the last few days:
~Imogene appears to be just as skilled at the "blow out" as my other girls.
~After watching her sleep habits for the last few days, we were able to manipulate her last night, and she slept from 11pm-1am, eat, then 1:30-5:00, eat, then 6:00-8:30am. SCORE! I can act like a human during the day with that sleep schedule so let's hope it isn't a fluke
And for the biggest highlight? ****drumroll****
~I'm wearing my regular pre-pregnancy jeans today, thank you very much! A *snitch* snug - but buttoned up just fine. YAY!
Rating: 5 Sugar-Free candies (so I can continue to fit into my jeans)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you on the schedule for the baby! (hope it holds for awhile)
Excellent that you can fit in your pre-preg jeans !
I did until my fourth child was born (9 lbs. 2 ozs)...by the 5th one,(9 lbs.4ozs) I regret to say, I didn't fit in hardly anything !
I want to be like you after a baby: a nice sleeping pattern and wearing the Same Pants as before.
Post a Comment