Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ornaments

Each year we get the girls a special ornament. It signifies something about them in the last year, and is something they can take with them when they flee the nest. Then they can't ever say we never gave them anything...

Emmaline: She has played a lot this year at being a puppy. We have finally had to make a rule about "no puppies upstairs" so she doesn't get distracted getting ready for bed. If she had the choice she would pick up everything with her mouth and lick water out of her glass.

Liliana: She has spent the year being curious, exploring, and sometimes getting into trouble. Imogene: Instead of the traditional "Baby's First Christmas" ornament, we went with something that more closely represented the day she was born. Voila! Patriotic Santa.




Rating: 3 Candy Canes

4 comments:

Bethany said...

What a great idea!!

Jamie said...

Cute!

Kathleen said...

Cute ornaments! I particularly like 4th of July Santa.
We have the same rule at our house about no puppies upstairs. :)

Ashley said...

What a great idea! I think I might start this tradition with my family. Those ornaments are adorable!