Okay - so on to sugar cookies. I found a recipe for vegan (dairy and egg free) sugar cookies so I had to try it of course! Can you believe Emmaline has never had a simple sugar cookie??? After mixing up the dough, Emmaline helped roll it out with her little rolling pin:
Make sure to eat some dough while we did it:
Look we made more cookies then the dough we ate! The nice part about egg free cooking is that you don't have to feel any guilt about eating raw dough!
After they baked and cooled, we decorated - hard not to taste test!

Be a little lazy and only make two colors of icing, one of which turned out more hot pink than red. But they are all done! Our bribe for Santa is ready now!
Rating: 13 Remaining Sugar Cookies (of course!)





1 comment:
Fun! Imogene is so cute in the sling, and I love the pic of Emmaline rolling out the dough.
Post a Comment