Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blood Test Results

Emmaline has an appointment with the allergist coming up on September 8th. In preparation AJ took her to get her RAST testing done. They called with the results today. They said that her levels were too high on milk and egg to do any challenges, but that her levels for peanuts and tree nuts were low enough that we should do a challenge. So that is good news. When we hung up, I realized they forgot to tell me the status of her soy allergy. I'll probably just ask the doctor about that at her appointment. Anyway, at her appointment, we'll schedule a day to challenge the peanuts. It takes most of the day so we have to schedule it a couple months in advance.

Rating: 2 Lollipops and 2 Fireballs (good news and bad news of course!)

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Hope it all goes well...I don't know how you cope with all that !