I came downstairs this morning and discovered the kitchen was sparkly clean. AJ stayed up until 3:30am doing it. Thanks honey! I give you this little thing that is supposed to look like a rose only sideways: -<-<--@ (see? kinda?)
And to polish off this post, I'll share some random adorable photos I took of the kids yesterday. Emmaline and Liliana playing "car" and Imogene giving us a pleasant look though she refuses to display her new found smiling skillz for the camera:
Rating: 10 Sweetpops (get it? - cause AJ was sweet and is a pop!)


3 comments:
Thats great!! Dont you just love when the dish fairy visits!?!
I love when the dish fairy comes to my house only he only does one side of the sink and not all the dishes - and he doesn't load or unload the dishwasher. But I can't complain or else he won't come anymore :) Love the picture of the girls playing "car" very cute.
My husband is still doing "dish fairy duty" even after 36 years of marriage ( one of the secrets of our success as a couple )Good going AJ !
Isn't it cute when the kids find fun on their own in a laundry basket with no wheels yet ? Good imaginations !
Post a Comment