Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hand and Foot

We were thrilled to have some friends of our visit us yesterday. They spent the last year living in Taiwan and normally live in Pennsylvania so we rarely get to see them. We date back to our newlywed days when Jenny and I both worked for DCFS. We had our first babies just 6 weeks apart from each other. It was great visiting with them and of course the highlight as always was being able to play Hand and Foot with them. We reminisced about the olden days before kids and how we could play for hours without interruption from kids.

We've had an ongoing rivalry for years of the boys against the girls. Jenny and I are of course much more skilled at the game, but AJ and Kyle seem to have all the luck no matter what dumb moves they make! It has driven us crazy forever. However, in a twist to the saga, Jenny and I actually won a round last night! Amazing! Then we felt bad that the boys lost so we let them when the next round....
That's the kind of good wives we are.

Rating: 5 Lollipops (always great to see friends - we're glad you guys could drop by on your travels!)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

How fun to see Jenny!! I've loved following their Taiwan adventures! So many changes since those glory DCFS days. :)