The good part about having three girls is that at this stage in the game I rarely have to buy new clothes. Liliana and Imogene both get hand-me-downs from Emmaline and Emmaline gets hand-me-downs from cousins and a couple of families at church. Liliana is quickly outgrowing her summer clothes, so finally last night I sorted out all of their summer clothes and got out the long pants for winter. I have the clothes sorted out into tubs by size. I went through each appropriate tub, and pulled out two weeks worth of clothes for each girl (gives me time to slack on laundry!) including matching up everything into outfits. The smartest thing I ever did was start to fold everything into outfits. It makes it easy for anyone in the family to grab a matching outfit out of the drawer, and there aren't any random pieces floating around in the drawers that don't match anything!
Anyway - I am glad to have that daunting task out of the way for another 6 months or so. It can now get cold outside!
Rating: 2 Lollipops
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea folding matching outfits together...I don't miss changing over to winter clothes for 5 kids and us two parents !
Post a Comment