Emmaline put two cardboard paper towel tubes on her arms today and declared that "I AM A ROBOT" (said in a robot voice of course). Also Louie has been replaced with an imaginary dog named Sparkles.
Liliana can now sign "please" when encouraged to (she isn't polite on her own yet!) and when I go get her up from her nap, she pops out from around her door and says "BOO!"
Imogene smiles at me after she eats and is a great sleeper.
Rating: 5 Pixie Dust
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Garrett also likes the "boo!" game. Tragically, he lacks patience so he will say, "Mom! Come here!" and then expect you to be surprised when you do. fortunately I have the acting skills.
What kind of dog is Sparkles?
A sparkly one. Obviously.
We have a fish called sparkles and one called Ryker - cute minds think alike!
So true...they are so cute !
Post a Comment