Oh my goodness...LOL!
Whatever you cooked must have been really delicious !
This reminds me of my Moo...only she does this on the floor. ;)I think she even has that "adorable" onesie. LOL
Yum!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! That is one of my most favorite parts of that movie, and to have your kid actually doing it is awesome (just as long as it stops before she starts dating...that could be embarrassing!!).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...LOL!
Whatever you cooked must have been really delicious !
This reminds me of my Moo...only she does this on the floor. ;)
I think she even has that "adorable" onesie. LOL
Yum!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! That is one of my most favorite parts of that movie, and to have your kid actually doing it is awesome (just as long as it stops before she starts dating...that could be embarrassing!!).
Post a Comment