Sunday, September 21, 2008

Telephone Game

Have you ever played The Telephone Game? It's the one where a sentence gets whispered down the line and at the end you see how it has changed. Well today Emmaline got to recite this month's scripture theme in Primary. I helped her by whispering in her ear and then she said it outloud in the microphone. I couldn't contain my laughter when the part that said: "if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant..." came out of her mouth as: "if I walk right and remember the elephant..."

Rating: 3 Pixie Dust

4 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

That is too precious!

Nonna said...

We played telephone at Activity girls night and we all had really good laughs too !

Bobbi said...

sweet. My husband was helping my son give his very first talk in primary and it was on following the prophet. Dad wispered to him "My talk is on following the prophet." It came out "my dog follows the prophet." *chuckle*

Bobbi (from bbc)

Heidi said...

Well? God created elephants too, so why not remember them in the program??

;)

WAY too cute... :)