
I was made in China and soon after, placed in a shelter in Colorado. A nice man from Utah came to Colorado on a business trip, rescued me, and took me home to his family. Just a short year later, I convinced them all that the whole family should return to the place of my infancy. Soon after moving here, my best fri
end joined the family - Lil. I remained nameless until Lil finally named me when she was 20 months old. I must say I like the name Beep - it certainly is original!
end joined the family - Lil. I remained nameless until Lil finally named me when she was 20 months old. I must say I like the name Beep - it certainly is original!My favorite things to do are to follow Lil around, snuggle, swing around by my arm, be laid on, and receive overzealous hugs and kisses. I sure do love having a best friend!
Rating: 5 Bear Claw Donuts
2 comments:
What a doll she is and her friend Beep is one lucky little bear !
Nice to meet you beep!
Post a Comment