Sunday, August 24, 2008

Strawberry Smiles

Imogene wore an adorable strawberry dress to church today. One of the few things that she has brand new and isn't a hand me down from cousins and/or sisters! When we found out she was a girl, we bought it for her. It also has a cute little pink sweater with pockets that look like strawberries too - but that isn't in the picture.


Anyway, we decided it would be appropriate today to take her picture in our strawberry patch. The plants look great of course, but the birds have eaten all the berries, so this is the best we can do.


With AJ's help, we were finally able to catch her smiling!


Rating: 5 chocolate covered strawberries

8 comments:

Jana said...

What a scrumptious baby!

Amanda said...

So 'sweet'! Cute dress too.
I've been trying all weekend to catch a photo of Luke smiling, hasn't happened yet.

Anonymous said...

What a yummy looking strawberry. I just want to nibble on those cheeks. She's gorgeous.

Meagan said...

Love the strawberry patch idea. Olivia has that same dress. I even bought the cute little strawberry hat to match, but only out of pure necessity-- we went shopping to an outdoor mall. It was decent weather when we left, but spring turned into winter in a matter of minutes and my 3 month old needed a hat! It was the only one I could find. So, I decided to buy the dress since it was too cute to turn down!

Now I need to find a strawberry patch!

Jeanne said...

How darling!!! She is a sweetie!

Oh, and I loved your barf & eyeballs post...good luck!

Nicki said...

Hi Bethany! Imogene looks adorable - what a sweetheart! :)

I found this recipe today and thought of your girls and Whitney's children(from the LDS BBC board). I couldn't find your email, so I hope you don't mind me posting it here! Hopefully it works with the food allergies :)

http://orgjunkie.com/2008/08/gluten-free-citrus-chocolate-cupcakes.html

Have a good day! :)

Nicki
(young_mommy)

Nonna said...

Darling ! She is growing sooo fast !
I wish we had a strawberry patch...my Nana had one when I was growing up and the birds never had a chance at any berries !

Michelle said...

That is too cute! Imogene already looks so big. Doesn't she know she isn't allowed to grow up so fast?!