
Today was the first of my now weekly doctor's appointments. Everything is still looking good. The doctor did an exam today. The baby is low, head down, and I am 2 cm dilated. So what does that mean??? ****drumroll please****
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
It means: my abs that used to carry my baby high no longer work, the baby is turned the way it is supposed to be anyway, and that my body has already given birth to two other babies and things "aren't the same" as they used to be. ;-)
So what IS the good news in all this? It means that at 36 weeks I'm only 3 cm away from my epidural! YAY!!!
Rating: 3 Lollipops
2 comments:
Hopefully you have the baby soon! I'm excited for you.
I love it!! I can remember living for me epiderals! You so close to holding that sweet baby.
Post a Comment