Thursday, June 5, 2008

Famous Sisters in History and Fiction

Mary and Laura Ingalls
Elizabeth and Jane Bennett
Mary and Anne Boleyn


What do all these sisters have in common? One was a blonde and the other a brunette. Seeing as my girls are the same way - it brings us to the next question: Which side will this baby break the tie on? Will she be a blonde or a brunette? Enter your vote on the left and feel free to comment on how or why you voted the way you did!
Edited to Add: So far 53% of your have said "other" yet only one comment on what "other" could possibly mean! Maybe this baby will be born with purple hair???
Rating: 5 pixie dust


4 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

I think she will be a red head :)

Jenny said...

I voted brunette, because I come from a family of 3 girls (and a boy!), and the oldest is blonde, the next brunette (me) and the next brunette (though a bit lighter). Either way, she's bound to be a cutie!

Anonymous said...

RED RED RED!!!

Kristin

Heavenly said...

I vote for red too...perhaps a nice auburn. ;)