Last night for date night we watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade which we both thoroughly enjoyed. Then today, we arranged for a sitter, and went to the first matinee of the newest Indiana Jones movie at an honest to goodness real theater! No kids - just us! YAY!!! We had free tickets (thanks to a great coupon deal at Safeway!) so we splurged and got popcorn, sodas, and a soft pretzel too - since the tickets were free and all. It was great. This will be our last chance for quite awhile to be able to go to the movies. It was a good show and I really thought they did a good job staying true to the other movies.Rating: 5 Lollipops (anytime you get a chance to go to the movies makes it an awesome day!)
1 comment:
I enjoyed it too. I've always been a fan of Indiana Jones. My dad and I watched the movies together when I was a kid and I have really great memories of that!
Glad you had a nice date night. It's fun to get snacks at the movies!
Post a Comment