Friday, June 27, 2008

Maternity Photos

A friend of mine is a photographer, so for the first time ever I did a maternity photo shoot today! It was pretty fun and we made sure to avoid doing any nudie maternity photos which seem to be so popular. *shudder*. She has never done maternity photos before so we tried a variety of poses, props, etc to help her build her portfolio. I left my kids at home with AJ, so we even borrowed some of her kids' hands to do some of the close up belly pictures. Shhhhhh - don't tell anyone.
The bad news is that I won't get to see proofs for a couple of weeks so I've got nothing to show for it yet. Just wanted to tease everyone! They will probably be ready to show about the same time I will be posting some newborn photos of this baby!

Rating: 3 Lollipops

1 comment: