Today was one of those slow days where you just kind of hang out. I am really tired today, so I ignored all the dishes and laid on the couch and watched hours of TLC: What not to Wear, 10 Years Younger, A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby. Why do I torture myself with the baby shows? I don't need to be vividly reminded of what is going to be reality for me in a few weeks. It is like watching a train wreck - you just can't look away! The best part is that both girls insisted on sitting ON me while I watched (yes I was laying down and yes at least I was on my side!). I was too tired to boot them off so there they sat.
Emmaline has actually gotten quite the education from watching episodes of A Baby Story with me. Just a couple weeks ago, the missionaries stopped by and she told them ALL about how babies are born. Yeah. That was embarrassing - mostly for the missionaries. ;-)
Rating: How can you rate a day where you did absolutely nothing?
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL about Emmaline educating the missionaries! How cute is that!
How can you rate a day where you cuddle on the couch with your girls all day??? I say that's 10 lollipops! Or however you spell it ;)
Post a Comment