Now what in the world could be so interesting about a ceiling fan that it deserves its own blog entry? Well I will be happy to tell you - it is the fact that I now have one!!!!! Our bedroom had NO overhead lighting (the light switch was connected to a wall outlet) and was the only bedroom without a ceiling fan. Not to mention the fact that the window faces full west. The room gets REALLY hot. So today we finally got a ceiling fan installed and we couldn't be happier! Please look at the picture and admire how much it looks like a ceiling fan. :-P
Rating: 5 Lollipops (I've got my own personal furnace going on inside me - I need that fan!)
6 comments:
My little nephew can't get ENOUGH of the ceiling fan. He's only a few weeks old, and it seems he is not happy unless he's staring at the ceiling fan. Perhaps your own personal furnace will be the same? ;)
(It makes babysitting a snap. Put him on the floor looking up at the fan and I can play Wii bowling until my heart's content! Tee hee!)
I don't know why they do this? We had the same thing in our bedroom in PA... 2 wall switches, but no light. Come on people!
Congratulations on your fan!
Bethany, I'm so glad you have another fan (yes, pun intended). Yay for ceiling fans!
Debra
Glad you got that fan!
A picture of not just a ceiling fan, but a ceiling fan in motion - pretty snazzy! We have one in our bedroom but I'd really like to get them in the kids' bedrooms, too (especially Adam's, since it's over the garage) - so consider me appropriately jealous! ;)
Post a Comment